1. Boden G. Obesity and Free Fatty Acids (FFA). Endocrinol Metab Clin North Am 37: 635–ix, 2008.
2. Burr JF, Rowan CP, Jamnik VK, Riddell MC. The Role of Physical Activity in Type 2 Diabetes Prevention: Physiological and Practical Perspectives. Physician Sportsmed 38: 72–82, 2010.
3. Kim D-Y, Jung S-Y, Seo BD. Effect of Exercise Intervention on Changes in Free Fatty Acid Levels and Metabolic Risk Factors in Stroke Patients. J Phys Ther Sci 26: 275–279, 2014.
4. Schrauwen P, Hoeks J, Hesselink MKC. Lipid-induced cell stress and insulin resistance. Food Nutr. Res. 50: 62–67, 2006.
5. Skeletal Muscle Insulin Resistance Is the Primary Defect in Type 2 Diabetes | Diabetes Care [Online]. . https://care.diabetesjournals.org/con… [8 Nov 2019].