“Exercise to stimulate, not to annihilate. The world wasn’t formed in a day, and neither were we. Set small goals and build upon them.” ~ Lee Haney
Education & Certifications
- Fitness & Health Diploma – Humber College
- CrossFit Level 2
- Certified Personal Trainer – Canadian Society of Exercise Physiology
- Foundation for the Pain-Free Back – McGill Method Level 1
- High Performance Training: progressing backs from pain to performance – McGill Method Level 3
- Internship – Reebok CrossFit Liberty Village
In addition to working in the CrossFit world at Reebok CrossFit Liberty Village and CrossFit Streets, Brennon has co-owned and operated TrainMeFit since 2011. As soon as you meet Brennon you know that he genuinely cares about his members; as soon as you work with Brennon you know that he is going to push you beyond your comfort zone.
Brennon’s first priority is your safety, so you can expect thorough coaching and cuing from him. Whether you are a seasoned CrossFit athlete or brand new to exercise, Brennon will ensure you work smart, work hard and have fun.
Brennon’s passion for health and fitness combined with his education and experience means you will receive high quality coaching and the support you need to become a healthier, stronger, fitter you.