“We do not stop exercising because we grow old; we grow old because we stop exercising” ~ Carol Welch
Education & Certifications
- BASc Applied Science in Kinesiology
- Fitness & Health – Humber College
- Exercise Specialist Internship – Abbott Chiropractic & Health Care
- Foundation for the Pain-Free Back – McGill Method Level 1
- High Performance Training: progressing backs from pain to performance – McGill Method Level 3
- Pole Walking Instructor – Nordixx International
Lindsay has owned and operated TrainMeFit since 2011, and her passion for preventative health care is evident by the variety of health focused events she has created and delivered in the Brampton community.
Lindsay’s role at CrossFit Brampton is to support, empower and educate individuals who are working to improve their health. Whether you are trying to prevent or manage chronic disease, have psychological barriers to overcome, are dealing with chronic low back pain or want to organize your lifestyle, Lindsay has the education and experience to move you forward.
Changing your life is hard. Managing your health can be confusing. Navigating exercise with low back pain can feel impossible. Lindsay’s consultations will help you re-establish control.